Sanzang-chan with a Horse, a Dog, and a Pig - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
980.jpg

You know I always wonder what are they thinking , when making this cursed shit.

Group Leader
@xininja yeah, I have the whole "Sanzou-chan and" series actually. it's just horses in books 1-3, then this one was like a side story, and then 4 (which came out about a week ago) is back to horses. got that one coming in the mail as I'm writing this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bainhardt bro scan those and give them to someone who can do scanlation, cuz I'd like to see those. Or if you can't I could probably find the raws on hitomi, but they won't be readable to me.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's wrong but I like dog and horse bestiality, don't care too much for any other animals tho.

Group Leader
@CSmith327 I got good news for you then, because that's not necessary; all three previous Sanzou-chan to Uma books already have scanlations into English. Just search "haison" (the artist's pen name) or "Animal Service" (the circle name) on your hentai site of choice and they should show up. No idea when the fourth one might show up translated, usually scanlators get a head start by buying digital copies if those are available.

Group Leader
@Bainhardt Oh 4 is coming out huh? If I can get Tim to edit again we might end up doing that one too.
Hopefully people don't see a doujinshi light on dialogue and use it as an excuse to half ass speed scan again.

Users who are viewing this thread