Sanzennenme no Kamitaiou

good story
and also very apreciate the explanation: japanese character, romaji, and meaning also the color font
it helps to understand japanese alot.

Dex-chan lover
The Art is both good and awkward. It's super detailed well done, but it's stiff and often hits this uncanny valley spot as it is obviously heavily based on photos; so the cartoonish exaggerated eyes stick out in an odd way. That said, the biggest hurdle for art styles like this is flow from one panel to the next well, which this does do well fortunately.

The story is cute but vapid so far, keen to see where it goes, but you'd think that the boy would be more concerned about
being stuck in the god world, missing school and being separated from his family.

I wonder if it would be ok to rename this manga “At least She’s CUTE” .

The chapters are short but it feels like every chapter can be summarized that way. Bout to fall off a cliff? He’s probably gonna think something like “She looks cute when she’s scared”.

His mental capabilities are at a concerning level because that is really the only thing he has thought about since the story began.

It’s giving me “Alice in Wonderland” vibes though; like he may be stuck in a dream.

This is a good story for giggles but not to be taken with any more salt than Mitama likes.

Power Uploader
Dont hate the story, but i dont like the art style. it would have been a much better series if it was in 2D, not an attempted 3D

Dex-chan lover
I knew something felt off about the art. The 3d is almost passable, but its just that slightest bit off consistantly, so it gets a little uncanny at times.

Dex-chan lover
Something about the style just creeps me the hell out, but otherwise this is pretty alright

The artstyle is certainly unique, but I honestly don't mind it. It looks mildly unsettling but not enough to rattle me much, I guess? Plus the comic is hilarious and I do find the art kinda fits it. It's, like, weird but cute art for a weird but hilarious & cute story

Users who are viewing this thread