Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 110 - Saotome Senshu, Fight On

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
If you don't personally enjoy it, then that's fine. I'm not here to debate about personal taste. What I disagree with you over was your initial response to me that this conflict was an "asspull" or was "shitty writing" in this quote right here:
This conflict feels like a complete asspull, just drama for the sake of drama, with no depth or meaning to it. It's a sign of shitty writing, that the author has no more ideas, so some random crap was thrown in in an attempt to stir the pot.
If you don't like, you don't like it. But I don't want readers coming into the comments and thinking this chapter was somehow objectively bad from a literary and writing standpoint.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar
Kind of hard to call anything objective when it comes to something like that. All we can do is to talk about why we find it bad. And I already wrote more than enough.

@Solipsist
Well i personally would not call it bad writing like you do. If you knew that this conflict is thing from the begin then why didn't drop it? Maybe you should have realized that it will come back at some point.

Wee jeez all this drama because the manga introduced some drama. Imagine the dumpster fire if there's NTR...

Dex-chan lover
@Jepze
Lel. Actually read my comments if you want an answer to that. I've spammed this place enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Jepze
I just really find it hilarious how people in the comments really thought this storyline was just going to get swept under the rug. As if it wasn't a cause for concern since the story started

I feel bad for all the idols in japan that just want to lead a normal private life...

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the hate for this arc. It was mentioned from the first fucking chapter that something like this would happen and it is good thing it is solved now and not in final chapters.
They either don't care or forgot about it.

Users who are viewing this thread