Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 113 - Saotome Senshu, Dodging

Double-page supporter
@Jepze
I'll take missing the point and not a response to what I said for 20$, Jake. Let me reiterate:
"How do you fuckers miss the concept that foreshadowed != good writing & foreshadowed < 100 Chapters of no drama. It must be nice being so stupid and not having to think."

Since you didn't understand the first time, let me make it simpler. It being foreshadowed is irrelevant. There has been over 100 chapters with no melodrama. Those chapters have set the precedent for the tone of the manga. The developments here do not match that previous tone or the genres of the manga, regardless of the fact that it was "foreshadowed". And finally, and I unfortunately cannot make this simpler, BEING FORESHADOWED DOES NOT MAKE IT GOOD WRITING OR A SMART DECISION. It fits neither the genres, nor the tone, nor the nor what the readers desire or expect. I never once said or implied I did not see this coming, only that it is an unwelcome, and a poorly done writing decision.

I notice it is often morons who rely on simple statements like "BuH mY fOrEsHaDoW", circa Game of Thrones, 2019.

Now, do I need to get a black board and some pictures, or would you do me the pleasure of shutting the fuck up, or actually responding to what I said instead of essentially copy pasting a comment I've already responded to and adequately provided my reasoning as to why I've dismissed it?

@Yautja
Well you do have point that it has different feeling compared to what it has been most of time but i want to know how would you have done it?. And you clearly aren't enjoying this manga anymore so would it be better to drop it? This arc clearly is not gonna be over for sometime.

Double-page supporter
@Jepze
I'll take missing the point and another generic cop out fallacy response for $60, Jake.

I wouldn't have. Inserting bullshit drama into SoL / Comedy / generally drama free manga, for attention or a big ending is always, always, ALWAYS, a negative and always fails.

I wonder how many times I have to say this. People, not just you, but you are included, can fuck off with the "drop it if you don't like it" response. It's a total non-response, red herring that does nothing except try to escape criticism. I don't think I'm clearly doing anything, least of what you could perceive. To take criticism and respond with "drop it if you don't like it" is a such a lazy response.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja I think it's more that your criticism is basically screaming into a void at the end of the day. Nothing you say here can affect anything, and people get sick of reading it when chapter after chapter, so they suggest people drop things that aren't working for them instead of complaining at length for the entire rest of the arc or even the entire series. You see a lot of the most extreme version of that with like Marvel and DC comics, people that read stuff from those companies are still complaining about shit from the '90s or earlier that's possibly even been retconned out of existence by now. Not enough cheese in the world to go with that whine, let me yell ya.

I'm not even telling you to stop myself, though. I legitimately don't care what any of you think about anything on either side of this particular conversation. If I was bothered by any of it, I'd just be moving along without reading the posts past any point that looks like it's starting to hit that same stride. Just offering some insight into why people would make such a lazy response. Both sides of this conversation have been happening for basically this entire arc, and nobody's really offering any fresh takes on it either. Honestly I find most arguments or debates tend to be about this futile, almost no one ever really gets their mind changed or even really opens up slightly to an opposing view objectively.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro
The people can not read it and move on. It's just as annoying and pointless to respond "drop it" or sing praises of something that does not deserve praises or ignore the flaws of something that is flawed. Any praise is also going into a void. The hypocrisy there is palpable. At least the criticism or complaints have logical consistency, regardless of whether or not they have affects.

I understand exactly why people say it, and that's why I tell them to fuck off each time, because they have very little good reason to say it, least of all more than I do for what I said. The same comments and complaints will persist as long as the issue is the same. If someone breaks their arm, they will continue to complain about the arm until it is fixed, not their foot or knee. If that weren't the case, half the comment sections on this website would be empty. And the futility of the argument or complaints doesn't make them not worth having. If that we the case, humans would do a whole lot of nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus
That right there is why I have no issue with this
Plus, it's gonna be satisfying seeing the MC and his girl finally find a way to stick it to those old ducks
Plus it would feel like lazy writing just to present this problem and then randomly toss it out.

Ah yes, because a normal girl's romance is completely on the same level as a girl who's being taken advantage of to improve the reputation of shitty adults in politics and other crap.
Some "friend" that chick is.

Aren't they in the gym of their school, with people around? Why is that retard/friend asking those kinds of questions in that place? At least wait till the end of classes and go somewhere private to do so.
thats what im saying. like theres nothing wrong with what agu-chan is asking, but they're literally in front of a ton of people. ofc yae is not gonna say anything. like the read the room bruh

Users who are viewing this thread