Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 117 - Saotome Senshu, Maximum

Dex-chan lover
I really hope and wish Satoru wins, but im half certain hes gonna get beat.

Dex-chan lover
I really really wish Satori wins for once, I get that he's supposed to be a weakling who keeps trying but it has been enough, at least once, let him goddamn win

Dex-chan lover
Have to agree. After more than 100 chapters at least let him have the taste of victory once.😃

Dex-chan lover
Jeez I would hate to have any of you in my corner
Most of u are acting like he hasn't been working his ass off these past 80+ chapters and gathering info on the enemy.

Contributor
Now now guys, he has won something: the heart of a certain female boxer.

Dex-chan lover
Worst cliffhanger I've seen in months.

Edit: I'd be surprised, if this turns out to be a manga about his boxing career. Even if he loses, there is still the position of manager and trainer for him and more then enough possible drama. (Major and principal try to hire a "professional" trainer and get rid of him. Aso.)

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, Satoru fighting is usually one of the least things I think about in this manga(as its mainly about Saotome fighting after all), but man am I waiting for this fight with anticipation =03! I just don't want him to embarrass himself. I think he'll do fine, even if he loses, he'll prob do well enough to earn accolades from his opponent.

Dex-chan lover
Oof is whatever limitation on pages the author has hitting hard with all the stuff that would need to be said, yet still managing to make it work well enough to not feel jank.

Double-page supporter
I am surprised with the amount of people who think he might win. The guy he is facing is no chump and is basically the complete opposite of Satoru. Younger, physically gifted, and he is on a win streak. Satoru's tactical know how should make it interesting but since this isnt a Rocky movie I cant hope for a win.

Dex-chan lover
@Firefox1234 I was actually thinking of the first Rocky, where he didn't win but he went the distance. He lasted all the rounds and lost only on points. That would be impressive too, imo.

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234
That's enough evidence to prove the guy will win? An amateur winning streak and better physical stats that KOed everyone he has fought BUT Satoru? Sounds questionable tbh

Aggregator gang
I just hope she won't rush into the ring as Tsukishima's getting beat up.

Dex-chan lover
satoru is the kind of guy who can lose the match while his girlfriend is watching and still come off as the winner

because

Users who are viewing this thread