Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 117 - Saotome Senshu, Maximum

Dex-chan lover
Sure, put the quiet and mysterious idol (that doesn’t know how to communicate) to be the narrator of the fight...that’s tooooootally a good plan.

Dex-chan lover
@Gustbk I know, right? That said, her speech tightened up the moment her boy came on the scene, so she might be able to do it. Honestly, Satoru would have been the ideal commentator if he wasn't actually in the fight.

@Mangareader @dragons06
i feel like satoru will struggle on the first round and then take him down and ultimately win
our boy has been working hard at it since like 100 chapters ago and after the previous chapter it's time for him to show his progress to saotome
also will make it easier to come out with their relationship since he'd no longer be a nobody
that, OR
satoru loses and saotome holds him close when he's feeling down (kinda lame imo since we did that like last chapter)
and they continue to train and he will be by her side as they go to the championship but he would have to pretty much give up on boxing himself at that point
EITHER WAY
there will be a sort of milky/saotome dynamic between satoru and the other boy, but with more rivalry and less fanservise
BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's definitely going to mess up and say something about their relationship.

Okay, I never thought I would have such an emotional reaction on page 10 when Satoru walks by Saotome. I've said this before but I don't want Satoru to just be a sidekick and cheerleader, he was the one who inspired Saotome to box and dreamed of boxing, if there is a time to push him to finally win and gain more confidence in himself, a win on this stage against a fighter like this at a highly watched event is the perfect time to do so. If Satoru loses I'll understand but man that would be one of the most satisfying moments if he can actually pull it off and actually start winning more matches in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to say how our boy will do. On one hand, he doesn't seem to have a ton of basic physical talent. On the other, he's trained hard, is fairly mentally tough, and is very knowledgeable and tactically skilled.

Dex-chan lover
It's aggravating how they act like they own her image and crap. But I guess that's the point. Looking forward to them getting theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread