Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 121 - Saotome Senshu, Introducing

With how this is getting rushed, no way a sequel manga is happening or plans to come back. This got axed to hell and back. So many things setup and now just dropped.

Dex-chan lover
That face!
t4.png
I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. It's still here somewhere.

Also, that principle. "Average students like you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone like her...!" Someone like him shouldn't be in the position to screw with the lives of young people. Or in their proximity. Or on the same planet. Fuckin Superiorist. Go die in a fire.

The only problem I have with the closure of the beef with that stupid siblings-couple is, that they didn't go far enough the get fired from their jobs.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls in kuzumi-kun, it was the love of the friends in a slice of life. Here, the boxing part is totally independent from the romance (it's like if ippo was now only about the love relationship after ending his carrier, that would be quite a change of direction, even if the romance was a bit there since the beginning)

it's sad that it's ending, but at least it's not dragging and is going to end on a high note
now just kiss
KISS
K I S S!!

Dex-chan lover
>tfw you will never witness a declaration of love to you broadcast on national TV from your big strong waifu who will carry you away
There is literally no point in living now.

i loved this manga i really wish i could buy it, Saotome is really becoming one of my fav female characters

Dex-chan lover
There can still be a very satisfying ending in 3 chapters. Hopefully they don't pull a Toradora.

Group Leader
The perfect sound/beat for their escape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXGVnvHOhfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz1iT_Hc-A

Users who are viewing this thread