Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 121 - Saotome Senshu, Introducing

@el_ilm Plot holes =/= unfinished plot threads and i don't really see these as "unfinished" but this is the only thing i can think of that you meant. Why would you want to waste time on things that already served their purpose? Have you ever thought "Oh the character has new shoes.... why didn't they show them buying them when attention is drawn to it?!?!?" maybe it was only to show other characters they have money hence a job or something along those lines.

Fed-Kun's army
Frankly, this sort of public announcement was the only way that those 2 cancers will back off
There is no way they will ever approve of their relationship, and will do any thing to break them off if they were kept in secrecy
But the moment the press and TV all get involved, as well as romantic side plot of girlfriend congratulating boyfriend beating his sworn nemesis, they will be under fire if they are ever seen trying to pry them off
japanese values of "losing face" and all

Dex-chan lover
S A T I S F A C T I O N. To me this chapter can only be described with this word, those cancerous "adults" trying to manipulate the life of a high school girl for their stupid reason, getting the deserved MIDDLE FINGER is the ultimate S A T I S F A C T I O N.

Dex-chan lover
The couple just killed two birds with one stone. Satoru winning his first fight and the relationship becoming official.

It's only downhill from here right? The manga is ending soon isn't it?
There's no chance we get to see them do boyfriend and tomboyfriend stuff right?

it's been sometime i felt electricity all over my body, great chapter 😊

Dex-chan lover
"An average student like you shouldn't be dating her." Well, f*ck you too, old man!

Aggregator gang
NOW THE STEEL CAGE MATCH YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE PRINCIPAL AND THE MAYOR LADY AGAINST TWO HIGH SCHOOL KIDS!

Users who are viewing this thread