Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 7 Ch. 84 - Saotome Senshu, Let's Eat

Sorry... got a bit lost at this one. Why was he crying into his Ramen? Either way... still enjoy reading this one.

Dex-chan lover
@avgjoegeek Satoru used to play with Tama since they were small and her dad used to think of him like his own son (Really curious about his home situation now).

Double-page supporter
Great chapter. I did that jacket thing in elementary school, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. Makes me wonder what is his situation with his own parents.

ps: good to know there is a blocking option against trolls.

Wasn't Satoru an orphan as well? I mean, he was living with her sister and that gives that impression of them being orphans, although that could just be because she is an adult and her place is nearer to Satoru's school.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's really said what was going on with his parents so far. Living with his older sister doesn't mean much in and of itself. A lot of Japanese high schoolers end up staying with a relative who lives closer to the school they got into, while their parents are still living somewhere else. Maybe the parent or parents are both overseas for work in those situations sometimes. So him living with his sister who seems to be working already doesn't automatically give us the answer, just a potential clue until they elaborate on it.

This volume is focused in humblebragging and setting the next major confict and (most likely) final enemy to face.
Weird way to end it too. But it's still an alright volume.

Users who are viewing this thread