Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 8 Ch. 86 - Saotome Senshu, Entrusting

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't think Satoru has so far managed to become the object of a crush on Mito's part. If she has a thing for anyone it's probably Saotome like some of you are thinking. Even if it's not a romantic kind of thing, and she just likes teasing her because her reactions are funny and cute. She enjoys teasing Satoru too, but only seems to do so with Saotome present so I think it's more like he's taking AoE damage if anything. Just look at how disinterested she originally was with being in a group with him for the trip. If Saotome isn't there, she has no use for him.

Supporter
For one reason or another, Mito-san hasn't been able to find her own happiness with someone she truly cares about, so she chooses to support the muscle-brains on their quest of sweaty love. However, because she's a bit on the damaged side, her methods often have unwanted side-effects. Her personality meshes well with the gyaru girls, but I think she tries to be a good person, in her own way. I don't think Mito has any romantic attraction towards anyone that we've seen thus far.

@BestBoy
I've got a theory that they are drawn to convey a dormant mood of isolation and awkwardness in Mito,
usually hidden under a facade of unscrupulousness and swaggering, but I might be wrong.
In spite of this, I like them and their owner.

Though she never admits it publicly, she could be starting to suffer from loneliness:
that may be another reason for hanging around Tome and Satoru
yeah you're right, i feel like mito is neglected by her family and kind of always been a loner. I wish she could find someone too, maybe milky but i think milky has better chemistry with saotome and is crushing on wakano. I feel like she is sad because she knows one saotome and satoru won't need her and that shes gonna be all alone again.

people are saying mito has feelings for saotome or satoru or even both. She doesn't have any romantic feelings for the either of them, she just cares about them and seeing them in love makes her feel less lonely in a way.

Users who are viewing this thread