Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished it and all I have to say is I can’t believe this “Angel Densetsu“ atmospheric styled seinen is giving me the FLUFFS. When you see the stone cold killer relax, smile, be adorable and express how much she loves her man.. hnnnnnnggggg. I fucking loved it.

Dex-chan lover
Can't read this with autistic mc in starting chapters, does he get better or is it autistic until the end?

Group Leader
I hate the fact that this shit ends with Satoru just fucking gives up on his life goals and ambitions.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Overall decent, but it felt like it ended abruptly since the story made it look like the sister's were gonna have a bigger role (Yae facing the younger sis because she also loves MC, and eventually having a rematch with the older sis) also felt that Wakano was gonna have some sort of follow up to her character development after losing the fight. Still, better a rushed ending than none.

Hope to find more manga like this that have a good dose of abs.

Ending so rushed to prevent the ax that the ending isn't even possible. The Tokyo Olympics are officially canceled. RIP in peace.

The spanish translation sucks ass, it's obvious they used google's translator to translate it, that or they are latinos, whose spanish is the worst spanish version.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally got around to finishing this. It’s great. But what happened to the author? Was this axed? Is the author done with making mangas?

Everything about it was amateurish, the FL was very expressionless and emotionless in the beginning.
The story starts with a confession, literally, so until we get the learn about the characters every choice they make is baseless and it takes like half the story to get to know them, you're always wondering why they did what they did, i guess it was supposed to add mystery ? it failed.

Character design was decent, not ugly, but you'd think a super fit 17 yo girl would be at least a little sexy, not here though. I get she (Yae) is a boxer but nothing about her was feminine (in appearance). Whenever she dressed girly it looked like a crossdressing male jock, but there were other female boxers who where feminine...

The ML (Satoru) is (as described in the story) shaggy and unchanging, he wears a nose bandage and hand bandages from beginning to end, for no real reason,
apparently he got a scar on his nose from boxing, somehow ? so he wears a bandage to hide it ?
makes no sense, it's ludicrous and ugly.
And the hand bandages usually get removed after a fight, but not him, he wears them all the time, i guess because he loves boxing too much, NERD!

The story was more about boxing than i was expecting, also because of that for some reason
they had to keep their relationship a secret
which is a good excuse to skimp out on telling/showing more romance.
But hey at least they managed to kiss (for 3 minutes straight) and then no more.

All in all it was decent, but it did not live up to it's potential, i mean a girl stronger than most guys (with top fighting training) has so much potential, she was not a princess in need of rescue, she could rescue herself, but she never once got in any situation like that, not even close, what a waste, she also didn't use her talents for saving anyone else either, so much squandered potential, this story literally just focused on boxing, a bit of friendship and a bit more romance (is that a spoiler?).

The ending was also kinda meh,
i mean it's a happy ending, but awkward and time skipped/rushed, the author simply didn't have the talent or the desire to do better. Also the way the ML won his first fight frankly makes no sense to me, he was less talented, more tired and weaker, but somehow knocked him down, with better explanations maybe i would believe it.
I read this as a romance fan, for fans of boxing i have no doubt it's a different tale.
Rated 5/10.

Damn this ending is happy but it really feels rushed, there's still a lot of character arcs and storylines left unfinished.
It would have been nice to see Satoru's drive to pursue his goals as a boxer.He was starting to truly become a man, in a way that he stopped hiding behind his fears to make excuses as shown when he got his first win.

There's also Milky's attraction to her senpai and roommate, you can't convince me that Milky is not at least turned on by Nakano after that Full nelson first contact and the bedroom scene.

The bedroom scene was very telling and made sense with the bath scenes and how Milky acted around Saotome while they were both naked, then was staring at her while they were stretching.

Milky was really starting to loosen up and accept herself outside of her performances, that moment where she read the quote about finding time to love was a nice touch.

Any chance for a sequel ? Even a self edited one ? Lol I'd even take a one shot story focused on Mizuki "Milky" Satsukawa.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread