Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!?

I'm not sure if it was done by translators or was in raws but the mention of merciless Jump axes made me smile

Contributor
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like that the manga he writes was described as "refreshing" when it sounds like it will go the exactly the same as 99% of the market.

Dex-chan lover
So they are all related? Can I expect some real progress or it will be only bait and teasing? Only time will tell...

Contributor
I was going to complain about the lack of abs, but this is fine too.

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing we can hope for now is that they aren't related by blood. Still if they grew up together it still is incest in my eyes

Dex-chan lover
If you look at the author you noticed he made a manga named "E-Robot" that is pretty much the manga the MC is doing on this series.
Also he did Love Rush that was axed.

I'm not going to lie, I'm here to see whether or not they'll cut the hair of the MC. The bowl cut just doesn't suit him.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont like incest but if they are not related by blood tuen is fine.. i like the Story so far .. i will more ?

So are they related? Are they not related?

The broken English doesn’t help at all when it comes to deciphering this one.

Someone else in the comments mentioned a self-insert fantasy and you bet your fucking ass this is one.

Power Uploader
I'll just clarify here in case people are too lazy to read - HS did 3 chapters for this series and was going to release, but since DF Scans already did it then we will stop and let them do the job. The release of C1 was simply for our collection, no sniping/stealing intended. Please follow Dumpster Fire scans for future release of this series :D

this is how things should be settled. smh throwbacks to those times where some groups accused others of stealing their projects

Group Leader
Another trash series just what I wanted (no sarcasm I really wanted some trash)

Contributor
>Author makes generic To Love Ru knockoff
>Gets cancelled early on
>Author makes generic Nisekoi + Monster Musume knockoff
>Gets cancelled early on
>Author makes generic Eromanga Sensei knockoff
>But adds nipples
>Suddenly becomes popular

And they say people can't learn.

Users who are viewing this thread