Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - If Saotome Mobuyuki did it for the Manga!?

Fed-Kun's army
What a journey it has been getting to the finale. I don't know what happened with part 2 given that it has been over 2 years now but I do hope the author will come back to it some day. If this is truly the end of manga then I am sad that there was no confirmation but at least Lemon & Noan are front runners behind Angel. Thanks for translating this to completion Dumpster Fire Fans & for Dumpster Fire Scans for starting this project.
Sure.
At this point, it's highly unlikely we're gonna get part 2, but who knows.....

Dex-chan lover
damn! i was wondering why we never got the mommy milkers! so they scrapped them due to page constraints...

i kinda doubt we'll be getting a part 2 after 3 years - especially since he drew an unrelated oneshot in the meantime -, but here's hoping.

Double-page supporter
The art was good and the situations were occasionally absurd and funny but it ended up getting a bit repetitive as it went on.
slice of life ecchi needs to ramp up the intensity of the ecchi and the novelty of the situations with each chapter to sustain interest, which was difficult for this manga to do with its grounded premise.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No one won, so we all lost!

Part 2 or axe? could go either way, but if he really does a part 2 in which he actually tries to get to know every girl and date them, that would be quite bold

Apparently it has been years since this ended, so axe it is

Lemon best girl BTW

Dex-chan lover
If this is truly is part 1 of more than alright. If this was his sneaky way to avoid consequence on giving it non ending then that's a pretty shitty ending. Guess time will tell. Angel all the way.

Dex-chan lover
The only boobs I need is Lemon's. I wanna make her so happy as I indulge in her ample private parts. My penis is comfortably sequestered between her cute citrus chest and I kiss and sigh on her vagina.

But regarding this ending it was ok. The journey was enjoyable enough that the somewhat lukewarm ending doesn’t ruin anything for me. I still think this is a solid 8/10. I'm not holding my breath for that sequel though.

Thank you for the translation (you guys did great).

Dex-chan lover
What a deeply philosophical ending :qq:

Also I like that the author kept open the possibility of continuing the mannga in another part. It isn’t likely but I still want to know who he will end up with.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Dumpster Fire Fans, for translating this manga in its entirety.

MC is now in permanent sage time from too many boobies.
b5zwLDc.png

Dex-chan lover
Sad we didn’t have a noan or lemon ending, who won the fan contest popularity ?

Dex-chan lover
For the lack of better words, I feel the author simply out of idea. All the devlopment literally come to NOTHING!!!!!!!! very-very unsatisfying ending.

w

Contributor
This has been, again, the nowaday's trend: never deciding on an ending. I take the end as a joke when it comes to a "second part", and I don't think it was axed but put together using the "nobody loses" formulae. And this keeps happening in a lot of romcom series, harem or not, ecchi or not, comical or not, either not deciding or making routes like a Visual Novel. I don't know where it starts the covardice from the author and where ends the fan service delivery from the editorial department, but this is definitely not the ending the series deserved. And since he hasn't chosen any, I call dibs for Angel-Maisora-sensei.

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone who was really into this and had a girl they wanted to win manifests outside the author's home and calls him a coward for bitching out on the ending

Dex-chan lover
While I'd love to see a sequel I feel like if the story continued the way it has it'll be strangely old school by the time it comes out

Dex-chan lover
I hope they continue it and let them actually develop the MC to start looking at the girls

Users who are viewing this thread