Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 82.5 - If Saotome Mobuyuki did it for Cross-dressing Date!?

Dex-chan lover
Until Netflix makes a live action adaptation of this manga, I will say that all the live action adaptations of this resource do not reveal its true potential.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate Mobuyki's ability to immediately mentally perceive himself as a girl. Like, that's trans girl-levels of femininity there.
I'm confused by the idea that a guy needs to become a trans girl to upgrade his thing to pro thing. Although this is an ecchi manga, so it has its own rules.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused by the idea that a guy needs to become a trans girl to upgrade his thing to pro thing. Although this is an ecchi manga, so it has its own rules.
Yea, everyone knows that femboys are the pros. That's why so many can make careers out of it.

Dex-chan lover
his harem ending will have a trap... weird im not disgusted for once

Dex-chan lover
I like to believe this idea became kind of a meme after the monster can incident.

That thing was huge.

Dex-chan lover
How did she end up inside his dress and how did his member end up inside her mouth all from a little stumble? The mangaka is pushing the limit.

Users who are viewing this thread