Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - If Takinami Lemon did it for Editing!?

Dex-chan lover
damn i wonder who will he choose at the end...
We've had spoilers on this for a while he chooses
no one. The Ending is boringly open
. It's worth noting the mangaka apparently wants to make a "part 2" though from what I've heard it hasn't started yet.

Dex-chan lover
We've had spoilers on this for a while he chooses
no one. The Ending is boringly open
. It's worth noting the mangaka apparently wants to make a "part 2" though from what I've heard it hasn't started yet.
the manga ended in june '21. so i've buried all hope for the promised "part 2" long ago. he even did a completely unrelated oneshot in 2022 - a sign that he's trying to get a new serialization (probably in print media since online manga like this pay like shit).

Dex-chan lover
I just really like short  busty shy girls.

FIFY because Angel is anything but busty.

My girl Lemon stays superior.
Uh dude I wasn't referring to Angel. Reread my comment before you even think of correcting me. I wouldn't even classify Angel as shy either lol.

And sure that's your incorrect opinion on Lemon. You're allowed to be wrong 😉

Dex-chan lover
Uh dude I wasn't referring to Angel. Reread my comment before you even think of correcting me. I wouldn't even classify Angel as shy either lol.

And sure that's your incorrect opinion on Lemon. You're allowed to be wrong 😉
My bad. I had skimmed over what you said. Although it's not like what I said was necessary wrong either (second sentence that is).

What is wrong though is your uncalled for arrogance. I said my piece about Lemon but that doesn't mean Angel stays losing or something.

Don't worry though. I'm not like you and won't say your opinion on Angel is "incorrect" or that you're "allowed to be wrong." You saying that just reflects poorly on you.

Dex-chan lover
My bad. I had skimmed over what you said. Although it's not like what I said was necessary wrong either (second sentence that is).

What is wrong though is your uncalled for arrogance. I said my piece about Lemon but that doesn't mean Angel stays losing or something.

Don't worry though. I'm not like you and won't say your opinion on Angel is "incorrect" or that you're "allowed to be wrong." You saying that just reflects poorly on you.
I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well. I thought the wink was enough. I'm the last person to seriously get into waifu wars learned my lesson years ago.

Dex-chan lover
I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well. I thought the wink was enough. I'm the last person to seriously get into waifu wars learned my lesson years ago.
Eh it's ok. Don't worry about it. I made a joke that didn't land and that's all there is to it.

Dex-chan lover
I despise tsunderes don't get me wrong but I definitely like Angel over Lemon more. Probably because Lemon is kinda just there most of the time compared to protag's sisters and Angel.

Also Angel's tsundereness is just her letting things get to her head and being self destructive because of her lack of life experience and creating a successful manga. She's basically an adult acting like a teenager. I find girls like that hilarious and cute if done decently. It'd be even better if our MC called her out and teased her more on her short-comings.

That and she's got a nice body and pretty hair/eyes

Lemon is just a perverted adult with big tits which is great and all but there hasn't really been much development between being the protags editor before and after she fell in love. Other than her realizing she's lusting after a high schooler which I find hilarious she's not really that different. Angel at least goes through plenty of development which is probably why she sticks out more.
This is wrong because Lemon.

All is Lemon; Lemon is all.

Dex-chan lover
Lemon is very clearly supposed to be the audience favorite, and those don't always win.

I know who I'd choose, though. She's been best girl the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
NTR is probably among the countless fetishes Lemon enjoys in fiction. But when it's happening to her, suddenly it's no longer appealing...
Ah you think NTR is your ally? You merely adopted the cuck. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Users who are viewing this thread