Sarashina Subaru-kun no Meirei wa Zettai!!

Fed-Kun's army
This is how sexual abuse looks like. It does not matter if he is beautifull prince charming, your friend or even your husband. If she is unwilling doing that kind of things agaisnt her will. This my dear readers is considered a crime.

Reading this makes me feel super suffocated i had a man who always forced me into doing things i didnt want to i gotta dropp on chapter 2 makes me feel like i cant even breathe even if hes some sweet dude in the end he shouldnt be forcing his love or forcing a lady that doesnt want to do anything my bad translators but this will be a great manga for others i hate people who always down rated mangas and made them dropp but ill do 10 stars for it to keep going and for others to read i hope others think about it to downrating doesnt help and it upsets people when its dropped so ill do others a favor that wouldnt even think twice about it so hopefully someone does that in the future

Contributor
Wow, the comments made me think this would be some next level "shoujo that really could use a dose of feminism" but it's actually super tame. This isn't even your average douchebag male lead forcing himself on the girl, it's milder. I'm surprised to see so much hate for it. I mean of course, it's definitely not for everyone and I'm making no claims that this kind of interaction would be anywhere near acceptable between two real people, but I don't even feel like the guy is even forcing her in this. She just complains and then does nothing about it. (Again, different rules for fiction, consent is always important irl)
Besides, I would think the cover and title make it pretty damn clear what you're getting into. And again, the only thing I've seen him force her to do so far is a photoshoot. They had to kiss and she had to strip to her panties for it, but she actively refused to back out because "I've come this far, it's too late".
Oh well. I definitely understand being uncomfortable with it, but hey, I'm just here for the drop-dead gorgeous artwork, and on that level, I found this to be quite enjoyable. Read if you want, if it doesn't look like your thing then by all means go on with your day, maybe read Akatsuki no Yona if you want a female lead who sticks up for herself and gains respect from those who didn't already respect her.

Aggregator gang
Although the description and beginning is like this, I read the whole thing in Japanese in the past, and it's really really cute as heck. At least, in my opinion. Another could say different.

Users who are viewing this thread