Sasaki and Miyano - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@grass
Just remember that Japanese has a gender-neutral term for a significant other, and it was used here, and by Hanzawa's brother.

Dex-chan lover
God, they really went all out for this, and I'm living for every moment of it. The little thumb against his lips, the kiss pressed into his palm, the heated gaze, oh my god. All my favourites. That's how you pay off 30 chapters of buildup.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone should read this, fujoshi, fudanshi, or not. This relationship IS THE definition of relationship goals. This IS THE relationship. I've been reading this manga since I was in junior high, and now I'm close to graduation. GRADUATION FROM LIFE PEACE OUT IM SO FREAKING HAPPY LIVE A LONG LIFE YALL BE HAPPY OR ILL HAUNT WHOEVER HURTS YOU. 😭😭💞💞💞

Dex-chan lover
I have no regrets in life anymore.
I can die happily now.

I'm gonna force my friend to read this recommend this to my friend.

Out of all the silly BLs that I've ever read, this is by far the best thing ever! This might be what true love really is, not rushing things. So perfect!

YESSSS oh my god they are so cute aaaa it was rlly worth it😭😭i love the storyy smmm ty for translating it :,))♡♡♡

Fed-Kun's army
LKFSDJALKJSFD IT HAPPENED!!! MAYDAY!!! MAYDAY!! MY HEART!!!! I STARTED READING THIS STORY HOURS AGO BC I SAW THE ANIME NEWS FROM THE MANGAKA ON TWITTER and i was like oooooh who are THEY 👀 and i'm SO GLAD I DID THIS IS A NEW FAVORITE OH MY GOD FINALLY!!!! (but also i'm so glad i didn't have to wait MONTHS of idk YEARS for this sdflkjadfsljk THAT PAY OFF!!!!)

thank you for the translation!!!! so much!!! this series is a masterpiece 💖

Dex-chan lover
@umijiins It Happened!

@mammaria lmao I binged this all today after seeing the anime announcement too, and now I’m super looking forward to the show, this has been sooooooo good!

Fed-Kun's army
@Cornonthekopp the pic of our main two on the announcement was so effective in reeling us in lmaoooo wow their power (THIS REALLY IS AMAZING THO 💖)

FINALLLYYY SO CUTE SO CUTE I CANT! MY HEART IS EXPLODING! I HAVE NEVER FOUND SUCH SWEET BL MANGAS IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS! SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME MORE SWEET CUTE SHOUJO TYPE BL MANGAS LIKE THIS PLEASEEEE! I mean it can have some steamy scenes but I hope the focus is mostly on their feelings for each other and not the steamy scenes etc!

Fed-Kun's army
IM LITERALLY SCREAMING THIS WAS SO GOOD WHAT THE FUCKGFFGHJYRHTEWQETGHJMJYRTGR

Perfect scene, but I wish the 2 girls who keep seeing them could comment on this (I mean short white hair girl and long black hair girl that are unnamed)

ok, I frikin love this manga

@Thrembs I'm not sure if your pfp was from here, but thank you for letting me find this manga through reverse searching your pfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread