Sasaki to Miyano - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

God they're so adorable, looking forward to the next volume. Thank you so much for the hard work ❤️

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THE "TO BE CONTINUED" CAUSE IT FELT LIKE A LAST CHAPTER OMG

They're so adorable and wholesome, bless. Thank you so much for translating this chapter!

i love that we are all god that felt like a final chapter thank god there's a volume 8, lol

Too big to end.
We may see the real marriage. 😆

PM me for monthly spoilers, if you can’t wait for the official stuff. 😉

Or double down on your Japanese studies and read it on “pixivコミック”.

Bonus chapter exists. Also a long, handwritten message from the author I’m not good enough to read.

by far my favourite BL 🥺 they are both SO CUTE AND ANNOYINGLY SWEET everytime i read im just making whale noises 😩

thank you so much for translating!! I love this series ugh hopefully i can buy all the official translated volumes soon

Thank you for all your hard work translating this! Aah I'd read the Pixiv chapters and had thought this was the last chapter 😭😭 so relieved to see there will be another volume. This is my favorite romance manga hands down so I was a bit heartbroken thinking it was over.

Thank you again for all your hard work! I appreciate the time and effort you all take to put these translated chapters out.

Tysm for uploading these chapters, had a bad day but this wholesome manga put a smile on my face 😩😩💓

Fed-Kun's army
You see, I love this guy who loves this other guy who I also love, DO YOU GET IT? IM SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW! (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)
On the other hand, how nice; the school life and relationships that will forever be unknown to me. ( ̄・ω・ ̄)

Thank you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread