Sasensareta Munou Ouji wa Jitsuryoku wo Kakushitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Supporter
Pain1Details.png

Edit for clarification: This was meant to be a joke of "pain in the ass."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I, uh, I didn't expect that. I figured his cult had already gone and defeated/traumatized her and that's why she was surrendering. I didn't expect her to do so preemptively and with such a somber backstory.

Dex-chan lover
I, uh, I didn't expect that. I figured his cult had already gone and defeated/traumatized her and that's why she was surrendering. I didn't expect her to do so preemptively and with such a somber backstory.
It would be more funny if the demon lord was a cheeky brat and then she was traumatized by MC's harem. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Okay, calling out the plot twist that explains the sudden demon invasion at the end of the chapter.

Demon Lord: I'm an impure demon, nobody will ever follow me, so I'll just offer myself in exchange for a ceasefire.

Normal expectation: Demon followers wouldn't invade because they could care less about their impure demon lord.

Reality:
Demon Followers: OUR ADORABLE LOLI DEMON LORD IS TAKEN HOSTAGE BY HUMAN SCUM! WE GOTTA SAVE HER!

Dex-chan lover
i cant wait for Bone bro to also be a guy who sings the praises for noah

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was your fault for gaslighting her to the point of making her surrender.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, calling out the plot twist that explains the sudden demon invasion at the end of the chapter.

Demon Lord: I'm an impure demon, nobody will ever follow me, so I'll just offer myself in exchange for a ceasefire.

Normal expectation: Demon followers wouldn't invade because they could care less about their impure demon lord.

Reality:
Demon Followers: OUR ADORABLE LOLI DEMON LORD IS TAKEN HOSTAGE BY HUMAN SCUM! WE GOTTA SAVE HER!
More like: "I saved the Demon Lord so I'll get to marry her and become the next king.... to which she'll face an accident leaving me the throne."

Users who are viewing this thread