Sasete Kureru 3 no Gimai - Ch. 31 - March 10th

Dex-chan lover
Not a single 3 in that nuke code smh
Yeah, not even divisible by 3, sad.
I'd imagine it'd be awkward all around having someone that close to you trying to build up friction with your chest mounds.
First of all, lube.

Second, yeah you need a pretty bountiful chest to make it work. Otherwise you may we well just be dry humping/dry humped. Or you're just tightly squeezing your boobs for what maybe little satisfaction for the penis.

Third, even with all that you gotta keep in mind that boobs won't apply as much pressure as anything else used to rub a penis. So unless you're almost there you may not finish with a Paizuri by itself. YMMV, it's probably just foreplay for many instead of the job itself.

Dex-chan lover
It honestly isn't as big of a deal as doujins make it seem, and the girl needs to have quite a bit on her to make it work
I think we(?) in the West take the tigg'ole bitties for granted. Our Japanese bros are pretty enamored with them.

Dex-chan lover
No, but you see. March starts with M. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, and 13 has a 3 in it. Checkmate.

In unrelated news: 500228.
oi include the title now. we don't know when nhentai will delete its galleries again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

Hope someone picks up the full-chapter version. I wonder if March has only two 1-pagers because the rest is in the full version?

Dex-chan lover
The days don’t include the month, right? That’s why there’s not a chapter every day in March.

Supporter
Paizuri isn't a big deal even if the woman has smaller boobs, since most of the sensitive skin on the penis is on the bottom anyways. Smaller just means that she has to move more vigorously. I do admit that receiving it from a very well-endowed woman does feel better though. The largest I can recall is (omitted); that was almost Too much sensation, to have one's tool completely engulfed, right next to the woman's rapidly beating heart! Hmm, anyways, I see that there is soapy water is being used as lube in this chapter, a very popular Japanese 'Soapland' trope. Even without external lube, precum, sweat, or saliva will suffice unless you're trying to thrust like a piston. This is the end chapter? Abrupt, but I guess since the depth of the story is pretty shallow, makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread