Satanophany - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Amagi Chika

They had it coming, if they were smart they wouldn't have done it. Dumbasses. What did they except? To get away with it? Haha. Selling your friend away and thinking it would be easy. Yeah no. Still, shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
So basically, this Medusa syndrome makes girls op. And apparently it’s connected to the mirror neuron, sure sure. Honestly this doesn’t look all that good.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure self-defense exists in Japan like it does in the US. It's a bit similar to European countries, where it reduces the penalty for the crime, but the crime is still a crime. If she had stopped after hurting one and scaring the others away, she would only have assault charges, which would be entirely negated by self-defense and the fact the people she assaulted were actually assaulting her first. But she did 5 murders, including 4 in cold blood. And this includes the woman who did a lower crime than the others. Justice does not recognize Chinese MC behavior.

Double-page supporter
@Shewy92 do you not see the difference between protecting yourself and actively going for the kill? She brutally murdered 5 people including passive bitches that she hung with. Not cut their junks or harmed, killed. That's called excessive violence and murder, not fucking self-defense. What's more, don't try to look deeper into this manga. They needed dumbest plot devices to start it and it becomes even dumber in further chapters.
I know this post is old af but i find it super funny your dumbass legit trying to frame it bad she killed those girls to when they legit tried to sell her to be raped

I'm not sure self-defense exists in Japan like it does in the US. It's a bit similar to European countries, where it reduces the penalty for the crime, but the crime is still a crime. If she had stopped after hurting one and scaring the others away, she would only have assault charges, which would be entirely negated by self-defense and the fact the people she assaulted were actually assaulting her first. But she did 5 murders, including 4 in cold blood. And this includes the woman who did a lower crime than the others. Justice does not recognize Chinese MC behavior.
That is basically it. The page showing the body shows us that MC cut and stab them several times. One of the girl even got stabed in the eyes and suffocated with a fucking wire. Actively suffocating someone to dead is not self-defesne.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread