Satanophany - Vol. 14 Ch. 123 - First Pleasure

Fed-Kun's army
I don't read this manga and just randomly decided to school through a few chapters. Why the hell is Jeffery Dahmer here?

Fed-Kun's army
Last time I read I was on chapter 60 or 69 can’t remember but I do remember the warden is a fat ugly bastard with a massive cock and also consistently rapes and/or sexual assaults the women inside stopping reading because of him is he still alive?

Last time I read I was on chapter 60 or 69 can’t remember but I do remember the warden is a fat ugly bastard with a massive cock and also consistently rapes and/or sexual assaults the women inside stopping reading because of him is he still alive?
He's still alive though I don't think he'll be involved as much any more cause of other characters they've introduced. If you start reading again I feel like he might get himself killed for wanting to touch a mysterious character they talked about for like a sec in one chapter. That character is like endorsing the prison but nothing else was stated. I hope this helps

Fed-Kun's army
He's still alive though I don't think he'll be involved as much any more cause of other characters they've introduced. If you start reading again I feel like he might get himself killed for wanting to touch a mysterious character they talked about for like a sec in one chapter. That character is like endorsing the prison but nothing else was stated. I hope this helps
From chapter 60 or 69 to this current chapter does he get a lot of rape scenes with the girls?

From chapter 60 or 69 to this current chapter does he get a lot of rape scenes with the girls?
So, he may appear about two to three times from what I remember because he had to lash out punishment at one of the characters though it may be just one rape scene with him popping up. Sorry, if it's not the best way to gauge whether to pick up again. 60 to 69 though that is just them fighting on the boat with that mafia leader and I think it continues up until 88. After it's pretty much everything that up to this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
So, he may appear about two to three times from what I remember because he had to lash out punishment at one of the characters though it may be just one rape scene with him popping up. Sorry, if it's not the best way to gauge whether to pick up again. 60 to 69 though that is just them fighting on the boat with that mafia leader and I think it continues up until 88. After it's pretty much everything that up to this chapter.
Thanks a bunch mate

Users who are viewing this thread