Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Her Secrets?

Fed-Kun's army
yo, there is no way dudes in real life act like this. if you can't talk to a girl without becoming a smoothbrain sperg, just off yourself lmao

Dex-chan lover
this has to be some next-level loser tier MC, like this stuff usually ain't believable but this is something else

Fed-Kun's army
Everything went well until he run away, well maybe I was expecting too much from JP MC

Dex-chan lover
Is his spine made of plush?
I can understand being nervous, but women are still human so you need to be able to have BASIC HUMAN INTERACTION.

MD@Home
It would be interesting if the god turns his life into an eroge or something.

Else this manga is pretty god damn trash lmao.

nope can't do it. there's dense protagonists, there are silly and stupid and perverted protagonists, and then theres this fucking guy. like he's literally autistic, that is the only way i can describe this MC. not gonna be reading this LOL

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... People seems to hate this manga...
Well, not like i didn't agree with them. This one could be counted as trash.

Sadly, this is the kind of trash i like to indulge in...

P.S. The MC still disappointing though...

Dex-chan lover
Damn dude. We all have our social hiccups but, man, everybody's got a little bit of basic decency. Memes aside.

I have seen the ending. It's basically eroge level character development without the sex. Trash with good art, not that I hate it but I want more believable character in my trash plate please

Users who are viewing this thread