Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Her Secrets?

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure that the plainest woman in the company?
Look at her racks. That's enormous...😅

Also, that timer in the last panel gave me a bad feeling. There must be a catch for something as convenient as that peeping app.

Fed-Kun's army
This dude is not an adult, he's mentally 14.

And even for 14yo kids this is not normal. Why tf Japanese author often design mentally retarded MC tho...

Dex-chan lover
b r u h
pg 15 and is already the hardest i have cringed to manga this year
oof pg 30 and did he really scream hes a virgin at hias office?...dude

Fed-Kun's army
Just seeing the author make me wanna drop it, this Guy is just goood at art, just stop trying to write the plot ffs. The mc is so unlikable

Dex-chan lover
This is just a horny man's fantasy. "I was nice to her now she wants me!"

Dex-chan lover
@Keetonman

Well, he couldn't recognize her as the one he saved yesterday, so a little bit of freaking out is entirely natural.

Fed-Kun's army
just two approaches + saving her, and she would love him? if this works, i would be married a long time ago 😂

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ i think it was just made to look like it but she just wanted to thank him for saving her from these 2 guys, i mean it gonna be plain stupid if she rly loves him only becouse of the coffe, sweets and the save. Gonna wait for next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck am I reading? Why did I follow this? Why am I here?

Also, the fact he blew his chances hurts me physically, and I wish he had the balls to apologize.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting REALLY tired of the "virgin = useless with women" cliche. Like, really fucking tired.
Is this a Japan-only thing? Because I swear that I've met adult virgins in my life and almost none lost their composure the moment they interacted with a woman outside family. Nervous, sure; but still normal.
I know that manga caters mainly to the Japanese otaku demographic's views and values, but if these characters are made for the reader to empathize...

Users who are viewing this thread