Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Her Secrets?

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ

i just meant from his point of view, how stupid he is

From his point of view it's even worse, since he only knows about his two approaches - so "coffee and sugar to tired OL" = "shotgun marriage route entered"

Her actions seem pretty valid, since if she recognized him and he suddenly starts treating her well (and also proving that he's been looking at her for a 'long time' with his comments), she's thinking he's both interested and has shown decisiveness, kindness and a willingness to protect - and possibly only towards her as a person. Well worth a 'thank you' and a personal date for a possible future shotgun marriage route. (But like you say, even knowing all this he ain't 100% set up yet, he's just by the doorway and could have a chance to seal the deal.)

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE HAHAHAHAHAHA

30 years old....and behave like a horny teenager....
Just how did he live for the past 30 years to become this retarded???

Dex-chan lover
....is there really a 30 year old guy, virgin or not, out there uncomfortable talking to girls to the extent he would "accidentally" tell her he wants to pump her full of sperm like it's a normal pickup line?

Not gonna lie, I actually legitimately cringed when he did it. I get they needed a story reason to make the girl who likes him hard to get, but that was like... really hard to read.

He acts like he's still 14 years old. It's hard to overlook.

ofc another mc thats like this

why do they always have a damn good premise and have their mc with their brain the size of a peapod

........................... the MC is kinda stupid huh? normal relationship wasted just like that

Dex-chan lover
This has to be the cringiest virgin self-insert fantasy i've ever come across.

I usually like these types of nervous around girls mc's but even i find him annoying, how are you gonna call your coworker plain-looking and then have erotic thoughts about her right after, acting as if he isnt the biggest loser in the office

Dex-chan lover
I usually like these types of nervous around girls mc's but even i find him annoying, how are you gonna call your coworker plain-looking and then have erotic thoughts about her right after, acting as if he isnt the biggest loser in the office
Right? He literally has no right to call a woman "plain looking" when he can't even function around women, shit is beyond pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread