Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Department Director's Secrets?

Holy shit, why the fuck does he jump up every other sentence, like what the fuck, he is beyond autistic

Dex-chan lover
that girl virgin too but why she more brave than MC.

Isn't that blackmail threatening to terminate a contract lmao, imagine if the genders were swapped

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so chapter 3's down but now chapter 2 is up?

What even is happening?

Dex-chan lover
So i guess the gimmick here is that our MC is going to blue ball girls left and right until last chapter where he is gonna make up with the first girl

Dex-chan lover
As far as i knew, there are 3 kind of people... There are Carnivore who would go for any meat they set their eyes on. There are Herbivore who don't aim for meat or even choose to eat the grass when presented with meat even if there is no reason not to eat it. And then there is Omnivore who would let the fate decide whether he could get that meat or content with eating the grass, whilist trying to get that meat. Omnivores are fine with eating grass, but they would eat the meat when presented with the chance or if there is no reason not to eat it.

Our trash MC here, is a Herbivore. But not any other herbivore, the worse kind where they would search for grass, even where there is no grass to eat. Not only they don't search for meat, reject it when being presented, and even choose to eat grass when given the chance, he even actively look for grass (reason, excuse, and other thing to not) when there is not even a single blade of it around.

I thought this is a story of a herbivore who will change into a carnivore or at least an omnivore. But this... He is even worse than cow who we thought a herbivore, but actually an omnivore

Users who are viewing this thread