Satou-kun wa Nozoteiru. ~Kami-sama Appli de Onnanoko no Kokoro o Nozoitara Do XX datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Idol's Secrets?

Okay... It's getting kind of annoying. Thanks for the chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
@athros
It's hilarious how it took 15 posts to see this wisdom.

Anyway, I would do the same. I'm naturally cautious (you could call me paranoid) guy and situation where idol throws herself at me out of nowhere would trigger alarm siren in my head.

Contributor
I'm already tired after only 3 chapters.

Thank god it's a one-shoot book, i don't want to imagine this with 100 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yo this author always does shitty works. I thought that maybe something good would read from this manga, maybe something funny... But what can be expected from the person who did the crap of 1/10 no hanayome?

Whatever, is good just to lose 2 or 4 minutes reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Applying your own cultural standards to a Japanese manga character in a manga written for Japanese people and being outraged over how different they are from you. That's bigotry, isn't it? Or is that racism? Definitely ignorance.

Dex-chan lover
@Icryalot by definition it can't be incel, he's voluntarily turning down sex. And you say "nice guys" but isn't that the point? Boisterous, outspoken males are outliers in Japan, not the norm. Most men are mild-mannered individuals. So it is a cultural thing. Japan's culture isn't made of a large amount of "assholes" like America. Not the majority, but still a very noticeable amount.

@urtoast not so much mild-mannered as people who mind their own business. That's not exclusive to Japan. I'll agree though the asshole/Karen thing is very prevalent in America

Dex-chan lover
He was so eager to get his dick wet that he followed that contractor to a love hotel, and now he's going to pretend he "only wants to do it with the one he loves."?

Users who are viewing this thread