Satsubatsu Couple no Hanashi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy Thank God she isn't. ^^ That over the top marriage proposal screamed for an equally ridicules comment. (Well, halfway ridicules. The part about men having feelings is true.) Also I get emotionally invested. XP

Aggregator gang
bring up about break up as a bait and then deploy marriage in one go
BOOM GG EZ CLAP

Contributor
I can't tell from this whether their relationship is continuously on the verge of collapse or merely constantly full of epic snark.

I choose to believe the latter, this is way more fun that way.

Dex-chan lover
Marriage is quite a big thing for women too, believe it or not, and nothing to be done on a whim. That is what she is saying: for all his faults she is completely comfortable around him and want to continue their relationship. They have obviously been living together for quite a while so the logical step is to make it official and get properly married.

Dex-chan lover
Innit just a cute oneshot about a woman that probably doesn't want to admit she really wants to get married, so she tries to make up a reason to pass it off as something trivial? She clearly put a lot of thought into it, cuz, you know, she already ordered THE RINGS?

clearly genius from break up to marraige in one chapter i wish author learn from this wife or soon to be wife

Users who are viewing this thread