Satsudou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Loved Woman

Dex-chan lover
I actually enjoy the fiercely overly confident woman trope here, the comedy it leads to is just amazing. Earlier when she tried to hit on him and he basically shot her down like crazy had me losing it

Dex-chan lover
The jarring exposition of a nakama shonen moment while they hold the head of some tied up girl... Jesus

Dex-chan lover
Hope we have enough chapters left to see her humiliated.
she will be a recurring or a mainstay character, so i dont see it happening any soon.

at least as far as RAW chapter are concerned, she's not humiliated openly. although her Honeytrap plan does keep failing since the MC is natural airhead / dense, worst match for her. and its obvious the office girl is the heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Is the series cancelled or on hiatus?

I'm aware it's author was a scumbag and bullied a colleague from the same magazine. But I wonder whether artist could take over (like it was with "Ajin") or replace the writer. (like "the Climber" with volumes 2-4). Though in these examples I don't think writers broke the law.

I kinda expect it to end like Act Age which was simply cancelled and trails of series existence were erased, despite artist not being involved.
It seems the author is dead.
So...

Double-page supporter
I came to read the comments of mangaka passing away, and his story was canned af lol

Users who are viewing this thread