Satsujin Purgatorium - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
So if you have a lingering desire you can go back to purgatory?

Fed-Kun's army
@faniki I think purgatory judges you and your actions. For example - the mom and dad of guren, with malicious intent, adopted her with the intent to kill and tried to kill innocent people because of their grudge in their past lives despite having the chance to move on and live a perfect life. When they died they didn't get revived - why? I think they were sent to hell. The MC's dad was innocent but still hasn't really redeemed himself so he was thrown back in until he was available to be judged. I think the whole point of this place is to make people forget their past life and just live a life full of goodness in order to move on to either heaven or where ever the next stop in life is.

I think it's because Haru's wish, since his most important things are his family

Dex-chan lover
Huh? You think people would figure out pretty quick if there's no super-heaven.

Dex-chan lover
OK BOIS HOLD OFF THE GUN SALUTE?

Wait, we haven't even decided on if we give another gun salute to people who already died for the first time.

Group Leader
@MerchantMarx
I believe the argument was it's published in a Josei magazine?
I personally don't really feel that argument is really strong, but I also don't really care that much either.

So in this universe if someone cries for you (basically meaning you lived a good life) you resurrect?

Also, this is clearly a Josei coz
1. i mean look at all the ikemen, plus if you squint a little, you can find bl-typical-ish interactions.. it's difficult to explain, but a regular bl reader will know what I'm trying to say..
2. A seinen mc is hardly ever going to cry like that for 2+ pages
3. Mc is driven by emotion. Typical josei.

i mean he is his father figure and losing a family member, no matter how shitty they were, is still pretty tough.

Dex-chan lover
This is so weird, I'm going to keep reading but dang... This is really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread