Savage Fang Ojou-sama: Shijou Saikyou no Youhei wa Shijou Sai Kyou no Bougyaku Reijou to Natte Futatabime no Sekai o Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the fight felt too long, clearly the mangaka was told he only had 26 chapters to round up the story and decided to make a fight much longer than it needed to be to fill pages instead of going forward with the plot, so it would end in the climax after the battle, I gues with a resoultion epilogue of the MC looking to the future and how he will have to make so bad shit not in the original history happen.

It made me remember Pumpkin Scissors anime from Gonzo when the last episodes had a stupid fight with 2 assassins lasting multiple episodes when the resto of the thing had the main team putting down elite soldiers and tanks in a couple scenes, and it felt dragged out the whole damn time.

Double-page supporter
What is even going on in this fight lol, MC is literally holding a sword, but she decides to beat up the bad guy with her body instead for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Yapyapyapyapyapyapyap...Mylene is having way too much "fun" with this.

Group Leader
I hate fighting scenes on most mangas. They are overly long and undetailed and nobody-reads and is pretty much dragging the chapters for the publishers to publish more volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread