Savage Fang Ojou-sama: Shijou Saikyou no Youhei wa Shijou Sai Kyou no Bougyaku Reijou to Natte Futatabime no Sekai o Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
What exactly did the guy do in his "offering" to receive the power??? He can't have scooped his eyes out since he still has sight in both of them. Did he poke them to bleed? If so, then did it have to specifically be eye blood? Like, surely any blood would work fine, but eh whatever.

Also, onomatopoeia being maybe a quarter of the speech bubbles is certainly an interesting thing to read.

Dex-chan lover
After checking, seems this will end at the end of volume 1 of the novel. The novel itself is 2 volumes so seems this manga covers only half of it...
That’s…uh…one way to cheap out…

Also, how fucking persistent is this guy? Dude’s got the pain tolerance of an HP sponge.

Supporter
Damn, feel like back in the time when I'm a kid watching dragon ball on TV again.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why Mylene didn’t just run her sword through and get this done 2-3 chapters early. So she was holding back as to not kill her opponent because of the possible implications.
Her supposed lethal blows only come in the last couple ones because it was getting dangerous by then (thankfully for her), the teach already powered up enough to not die.
Well, she uses her head I guess, can’t dislike that.

Contributor
After checking, seems this will end at the end of volume 1 of the novel. The novel itself is 2 volumes so seems this manga covers only half of it...
They don’t even have volume 2

OIP.mmrNpHtmilYGwJBIc3uhUgAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread