Savage Fang Ojou-sama: Shijou Saikyou no Youhei wa Shijou Sai Kyou no Bougyaku Reijou to Natte Futatabime no Sekai o Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Las…

Dex-chan lover
I know these blurred boxes look horrible, but my attempts at redrawing looked even worse. And I also just wanted to be done with it at some point.
Imo the quality only matters if it is impeding the reading experience at first glance. Otherwise, people barely notice it.

But thx for finishing this, that makes it my 4th genderswap I've read that's been axed, It's been fun reading

Dex-chan lover
was this axed? There are still mysteries that need to be solved!!

Thanks to those that stuck with me through my first project!
I know these blurred boxes look horrible, but my attempts at redrawing looked even worse. And I also just wanted to be done with it at some point.
thank you for doing these chapters! Though I'm sad that it ended so early, it's nice to read the conclusion of the arc.

Group Leader
Thanks to those that stuck with me through my first project!
I personally find it better than sloppy redrawing, i do redraw, it's a pain in the ass since i don't have the skill for it, it can take 2x to 10x more time working on a page depending on the redraw, it's mainly painful, but i comfort myself thinking people enjoy those fully clean/redrawed page.
So every time i see people not redraw, i understand their pain. Sometime you just don't have the skill.

Dex-chan lover
Such a shame that this had a go read the source material if you want more but it also could have been axed. Bunch of plot points not addressed & the extra chapter didn't really add anything to it. If you like the art then the artist is currently working on a another series but sadly it isn't getting translated at the moment. Regardless of how it ended, I thank you for completing this title to the end.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Uhuh so that why this manga degrading as soon i read it again, it interesting when other princess is always taking on Mylene but the more chapter it is the story become bland, well thanks though for the scanlators for pick it up again cheers

Users who are viewing this thread