Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Loretta's "Flower Garden" Conquest (5)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they called this guy a 'hero' but with a line like "They can't prove mental trauma" I'm pretty sure he might be the Demon King

Dex-chan lover
The guys, once they heard "Save", they all trembled.

I mean, some of us beat Dark Souls, and dealt with frustration after frustration, but this... eh, we can do it but it's going to be a pain in the BIG-A aunt fanny.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane The only difference between a Hero and the Demon King is public opinion. And they can't prove mental trauma. 😂

Dex-chan lover
"I have to kill fast and bullets too slow" - john freeman

Is the kind of power she needs to beat this.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone

Demon kings tend to either make themselves the demon king or it's bloodline based / superiority through some other way.
Heroes most of the time are chosen by someone or something, kings, nobles, priests, gods, saints, rituals etc.

Dex-chan lover
Already have dead eyes

x18.png

Aggregator gang
this is me every dark souls run, seriously, I just put on whatever light flashy thing looks halfway decent and doesn't make me mid roll, I play a dex/mage hybrid so it's spells and light swords...or wait, she doesn't have a sword OR spells...well, neither do I at the start, gotta go deprived right?

Users who are viewing this thread