Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Loretta's "Flower Garden" Conquest (13)

disregard for human life proceeds inherited socio-economic power structures as they relegate most of humanity to poverty and squalor.

Dex-chan lover
umh...isnt she misunderstanding the teachings of her mom? if ''All the assets and political power that nobles have are all for the means of bettering the life of the people...So no matter what happens, i can't blame nor hold a grudge against other people'' then she should have a problem with the uncle, like she skipped the 1st part and is only caring about the last one, she knows her uncle is hot trash that doesnt give a fuck about the people but since she cant hold a grudge, she cant act? thats dumb, she can definitely act without holding a grudge, like if its for the people

@newaccountnewyear

I keep waiting for a series where they overthrow the Monarchical system and make a more modern one.

I guess because of their imperial government, the Japanese don't.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F I wouldn't hope for a great writings for a story with a save and reload premise lol

@HayashidaYuki Oh no wonder I found that weird, he hired a fake one. But why the fake using different mask colours tho if one glance of the mask colour he knows the real one 😂

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling "Bylon Allbright" was intended to be "Byron Albright," as that's an actual name.

@spiderbait
There is a manga like that. It's about 7 genius children who get isekai'd and then find the monarchical government corrupt so decide to go topple it and build a democratic one. I really dislike it though.

no, its not kindness , just stooopidd. those woman are stoopid. im glad someone killed the mother, i hope shes getin raped by goblin and killed too.
fck.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu I don't actually know tho, I also didn't check their mask... I only assume from how he tried to investigate this "haiiro" before only to show himself as one later. Also the word of "I called myself a long time ago"(iirc, the assassination was happened recently, so can't be him). The guys also said "the real....!?".

@kuraiaku the problem is it's a lazy trope and is very lazy world building.

@spiderbait that would be interesting to see but it would be difficult to pull off. the history behind the fall of monarchism is very interesting and a manga exploring it properly can tell a great story.

Dex-chan lover
Ah silly villainous uncle, you monologued in front of a maxed out isekai protagonist. You have earned what is coming.

Dex-chan lover
@newaccountnewyear
I'm so tired of the selfless noble trope in manga, as if oppressive nobles weren't the norm or somehow kings and queens actually gave a fuck about the peasant class.

In the first statement it seems you meant you're bored with one end of the spectrum and hoping more for the other end and I just responded that the other end which nobles being evil assholes tropes exists in a lot of manga.

the problem is it's a lazy trope and is very lazy world building.

A lot of stories with nobles/royalties being evil assholes also feels lazy though, it's not the tropes fault, it's the execution quality of said trope.

wow what a Dumbass, I'm not taught to be an Official but I'm willing to kill anyone for the good of People

So I take it the uncle killed her mother and blamed it on Hairo who he assumed was an assassin. However since that was years ago (unspecified) and MC said its what he used to be called, we can infer that the Uncle misunderstood who or what Hairo really was ? I take it there was never a copycat and that MC never killed her, was simply framing some "mythical" person or name

Users who are viewing this thread