Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Loretta's "Flower Garden" Conquest (13)

So she would be the same as her uncle if she took back her money and power. Does the author SERIOUSLY thinking taking back what was stolen from you is the same as stealing? That is the dumbest thing i have read in a vary long time. Not to mention the guy is a murderer... how would she be in any way shape or form ANYTHING like him?

So many of these japanese stories push the MC so far to be so 'good' its like they would rather die themselves then to kill someone trying to kill them, and then they act like its perfectly normal!

MD@Home
This really left a bad taste in the mouth... the girl was willing to go through hell multiple times to get that ring and try to get her nobility rights back this entire time but just like that loses it too? This really creates a bad image for the character if not just inconsistent with how the character was meant to be portrayed. One can be naive and honest to a fault but at this level then there's no point in living, just go sell all your stuff and give it to someone in need and might as well sell yourself to slavery to give the money for someone in need then. It's such a superficial character trait with no real appeal in writing; a character that is so noble and kind that is unable to hate anyone that has stabbed them in the back and all that "nobility and kindness" stemming from "because my mom taught me so". Idk what the author wants to do with that girl but I doubt she's going to be a decent character in the story with the way she's written, to just exist to portray an idea and not have any real personality.

Group Leader
Girl, what you said on page 4, last panel, are enough reasons to kill your uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread