Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Gray

@kamishiniyari @jessiej @Kuraiaku @kenh @anuanuanu

We have updated the fix and revert it back to Noire.

Just to reiterate, we didn't know it was French, and I wasn't sure what I should do since it was just Nowa. For me, Nowa wasn't really convincing to be read as Noir/Noire compared to Noa or Nowaru, but I guess I was wrong. The chapter has been fixed and updated. Sorry for the inconvenience. It was just an honest mistake. I did not intentionally alienate her name or favor literal TL for her.

I'm wondering if maybe Mr. Isekai Protag got isekai'd into an existing person, and he hasn't personally killed anyone (at least not permanently) but "his" previous personality did.

@KitsuneAoi dont worry about it, stuff happens~ I know you guys always put in a lot of effort to get things correct. its just that it seems like most groups wont listen, consider or fix mistakes so we all wanted to voice our opinion on it so that hopefully it wouldnt be ignored and would be changed. Thank you for reconsidering the name and for TLing this~ ive been enjoy reading it since you guys picked it up.

Supporter
Jesus H Christ, the dudes a full on psychopath! You won't die, but I'll make sure you reform by reloading your life again and again and again...

Double-page supporter
Killing is a crime .... Unless for counseling and they get resurrected later.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A
Some hentais with tentacles out there. There you go. Other way would be a bunch of fat ugly bastards feeding gurls.

From the raw it's "はいいろ", haiiro, but I think there are 2 ways to read it:
- as a single word, gray / 灰色
- as "a hero" in english, which would make sense with ch11's mention of a sketchbook full of edgy things and something he'd like to bury.
Like, the persona he used during his shameful chuunibyou period, when he called himself "a hero" because it was cool to keep his identity secret, but nobody understood english and the closest sounding word was 灰色 / haiiro / gray

Dex-chan lover
Haiiro sounds cooler and more mysterious than Gray.
Will the translators change it back?

Users who are viewing this thread