Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Gray

Hope everyone enjoy our releases, new chapters are also coming up. It'll be a while until we can up to the raw. A happy new year to everyone and stay safe.

Dex-chan lover
When your opponent doesn't have your permission to die.
e69.jpg

@Kuraiaku @kenh
Thank you for the feedback.

Her name in the raw is ノワ, not ノア or ノワール. I've asked the team leader (who is the reason why we are able to pick this up) and he preferred this name instead. Naming their kid black and white fits the theme nicely, and I've told the leader about this. We'll see what he'll say. If he's fine with it, we will change it in the future chapter and update the fix

Dex-chan lover
i thought you guys don't have the manpower for another series lol

ty for the pick

@Wolvenworks

We don't but due to me being in financial trouble, I need someone to commission me and luckily someone did and he picked this series.

Dex-chan lover
Literal TL is not the way. The characters are clearly based on colors (Blanc/White, Silverfox, Gray/Haiiro) so why alienate a character's name just for a literal TL?

Noir/Noire fits better. As for the Silverfox/Gray, those work just fine.

@anuanuanu

We did not know that, we weren't aware of blanc and noire name meaning white and black. Our project leader prefers nowa. We might change it in the future and update this chapter

Aggregator gang
Really dislike this conclusion
Loretta has no business being the head of the clan if she couldn't see through and deal with her uncle on her own. Especially so aftrr the innkeep power leveled her.

If the arc was going to go this way why bother with the powerleveling in the first place?

Thanks for picking up this series, its better then i expected once you read more of it.

though regarding the note at the end of the chapter... i cant say i agree. noire means black, and that character has black hair, the other ones name means white and is white colored. i think its fairly clear the author chose the names for those meanings and regardless of the japanese characters used, the sound seems similar enough to me where either of them could be interpreted as "noire".

Dex-chan lover
isn't Nowa / Nowaaru just a Japanese pronunciation for Noire?
I believe Noa in Japanese wud be Noah in English, so it's unlikely that the previous translator misread them as ノア and decided to use Noire.

Then again they are homophone.

And if like what others have said, that this manga used colors as its naming language, wouldn't it be alright to assume it's Noire/Noir.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Heck yeah it's back!!! The bean joke never get old 😅

“Noire” and “Blanc” are literally French for Black and White—which is exactly the color scheme of his daughters.

Edit: I see plenty of others have also pointed this out.

Users who are viewing this thread