Save & Load no Dekiru Yadoya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Little Dryad Girl, Hoo

Dex-chan lover
there's a reason why people avoids and even tremble in horrors with just the mention of "silver fox"

@drifter they should make one if there isn't one also poor dryad girl it looked like she had soulless eyes after sparing with the owner

Power Uploader
From tough adventurer to I LIKE FLOWERS in only four tries. Gotta love this manga.

welcome to Silver fox inn where mind break is our local specialty if you manage to survive it,you still end up with mental scars for the rest of your life the good news is your live would be better

Aggregator gang
Tag needed :
Loli, Guro, Nudity, Penetration, Mind Break.

already have 2 Mind Break, so this tag is must have ...

Dex-chan lover
Because 4 sounds like death in many Asian languages, it's considered unlucky like 13.

Hoo died and reloaded 4 times before her mind broke.

I thought he was messed up with the 1st girl but wow with this one went full sadist isn't that pretty much torture that he was doing. Keep killing her till he got the outcome he was looking for.

I hope we get to see more of the Guildmaster.
And it's nice that the previous arc didn't overstay it's welcome, it was just right.

Dex-chan lover
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread