Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Shrine Princess, To The Battlefield (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you're gonna fight a war, you better fight to win. The high-and-mighty attitude aside, her rationale makes perfect sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
"Young Miss? Can I say something first? ...You have successfully ambushed my heart. And I have the weirdest boner right now."

Where's my sweet Mitsuwa? She was so innocent.

"Farmers were only forcibly drafted, as we impose plenty of fear, they will never respond to the empire's military again." That sounds out of place. I'm sure the empire use fear and intimidation to force them to draft. They can't exactly say no.

Banned
I remember the days when I laughed at Gate because it was basically Japanese right-wing propaganda... but at least it was pretty entertaining and not badly executed.

This... is just bad.

I gave up on semi realism a long time ago and accepted this for the absurdity it is. So far it's been a fun ride and while this arch isn't amazing or "good", it's still fun and enjoyable xD

Dex-chan lover
Wha..... What happened to Mitsuha... She actually became scary and baddass for real....

how the fuck did she become a tactician so suddenly. but hey I'm not complaining I'm all in for some OP-ness

Users who are viewing this thread