Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 5 Ch. 33.2 - Dragon Buster (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Feel a bit sad but not a single remorse, that Dragon push those thing to themselves, and the casualties is also their fault, the amount of human dead because of their whim must be plenty

Dex-chan lover
I can't feel bad for that dragon all that much considering he was picking on the weak on a whim (arguably MC does that as well though), but his younger siblings were just idiot kids, so that's a bit more pitiful.

More importantly, I'm wondering what traumatized the elder dragon before the Onii-chan?

Well that escalated quickly. Suddenly full 80s action flick. People agreeing to ridiculousness demands of the protagonists without batting an eye, one liners, no mercy gun downs of dragons no less!
It's gold--loved it.

@definitionofinsanity
Get an invite to go fight soldiers and monsters, from another world, from a teleporting teenager and you immediately reply with "gang we got an emergency call out". That's 80s AF, imho.

"I learned the Orc's language from ancient dragon a little while ago." Huh?????

I don't know what to feel about this arc.

Lol this soldier "are there any girls who say please touch my chest here"

Banned
... Did she seriously just agree to teleport the dead dragon back to the Wolf Fangs' base?
So it isn't just one world she is screwing up, but two? I just hope anyone who sees it back on Earth thinks it is just a very expensive hoax.

that's literally history repeating itself isn't it

old dragon keeps banning younger ones not to touch humans
he died
now there's a new old dragon doing it o_O

Oh boy, that "RPG" fire... The guy in the back is hosed, the backblast killed or at least maimed him.

Well now the dragon🐉 has PTSD for sure! ... I am not sure how to feel about that... Also isn't the girl "technically" immortal... Ooohhh that dragon had better explain what happened before he dies or else some others are going to have a similar experience...

Users who are viewing this thread