Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

@Frozard And on page 3, the "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to call the police" part feels exactly like what I would've done if I'm feeling funny.
The irony is off the chart 😏

@yuushin I wasn't ready to use"officialdom" MTL was insisting on
nyydta7d2j931.jpg

ahahahahaha i'm glad i sat around and did nothing.

@labanina good job, it's a bit dry and obviously mtl'ed but that can't be helped here.

for all of you complaining about 'sniping', when people get told 'if you don't like it, you do better' and then they do something, you don't get to say anything about sniping.

Absolutely hilarious.

"If you don't like it, then you do it wait what NO THATS SNIPING YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!!! 😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦"

@yuushin well your team doesn't seem to support your shitposting position, at least not on the surface.
And it's not like entitled, underage, lazy piece of shit can be bothered to actually do the chapter on his own: your cringy bullshit is going to be filtered next time.
But griefing and holding TL over EOP/ESL heads is much more enjoyable and easier after all.

@Fwaifuxsenpai your slave is acting up again.

@yuushin You'd sound a whole lot more convincing if you weren't in here responding to every person laughing at you rn. Though, you are of course right. Now get back to doing the one thing people here value you for, see ya next month.

Users who are viewing this thread