Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 8 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
idk man this manga got really boring after she brought the dudes from the website over

Dex-chan lover
she is going to wind up taking all those kids to her territory to be apprentices and stuff isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki Go ahead and browse some doujin featuring medium-sized groups of inexplicably cheerful gentlemen with dusky complexions, see how it makes you feel about them.

@ultimatehaki I'm pretty sure you're joking but if you aren't. They're greyed out featureless silhouettes that has nothing to do with race and assuming it does...... Kinda makes you seem racist buddy.

@Torgr01 @ultimatehaki you don't know that screentoned dudes are NTR/rapists/otherwise perverts in manga? Look no further than Arakure Ojosama, everytime female MC is having indecent fantasies, the male MC is suddenly screentoned into NTRapist dude in them.
vd2d7Vk.png

@Ace435
oh, so a group with actual JP->ENG translator, that is also not full of unstable, unapologetic memers, took over the TL and I can now read it in peace, without having to do anything myself? No? Then no victory here for anyone involved, unfortunately.

Fed-Kun's army
You do realize that not everyone in there is a memer, and if you were actually in the group discord server you would also know that the actual memers were being berated by the other members? also calling them unstable? that cut a bit deep man have you even read the chapters they did after the one that you dubbed to be have memes? they don't meme everything @labanina. Give them more than one chance

also, read bottom text
d28.png

Users who are viewing this thread