Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 8 Ch. 54

This is edited MTL release.
Chapter 54 RAW:
Chapter 54 MTL Script:
If you're able - please consider helping with reading these captions:
RCT1Asa.png
EDIT: /a/non delivered on captions, chapter updated, any further proofreading is welcome.

Thanks for the update, and here i am thinking that the manga will get dropped too like the WN

Dex-chan lover
So now we are using child laborer. Yay capitalism.

Well, at least with Mitsuha, she would pay them fairly.... right?

Dex-chan lover
an 11-year old? seriously? meanwhile we're all too buzy laughing at fart jokes...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Huray child labour!

(Honestly though. Giving the orphans jobs are the best thing that could happen to them since they are in medieval fantasy)

Double-page supporter
oh god.. child labour.. tho considering that they're in a fantasy medieval world thats the best thing that can happen to an orphan..
I'm only going to get mad if Mitsuha don't pay these children fairly and make them work too hard... I'm going to really drop this series if so that happened. ;-;

She needs to employ all of them to the territory if they are good of course like the boy who oversaw the construction.

Loved the chapter, laughed with the orphanage director, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, im now starting to think that our the government we are in in your respective countries was really controlled by someone Loli look like Mitsuha....

Users who are viewing this thread