Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 8 Ch. 55

@sdarkpaladin
What is your result from your MTL?
"I don't care how much you practice, princess miko."
"No matter how much you practice, it's too much of a princess shrine maiden"
"No matter how much you practice, it's too much of a princess shrine maiden"
Basically if I can't fiddle MTL into shape and I can't understand meaning by ear from text to speech, I have to guess the meaning from context or check the WN. I couldn't translate the phrase by ear and WN doesn't have this scene hence the mistranslation. Your TL makes more sense, updated the chapter.
Nelly is 9 y/o like me
Sure did then I missed that looking at the page 2nd time kek. Updated this line too.

Your feedback is appreciated, thanks mate.

@MeusArtis one day you will learn to set the expectations low from the starts, so they are easily exceeded.

MD@Home
@labanina it's more effort to intentionally lower quality than not, my expectations of "dont touch a slider" literally cannot be lower

@MeusArtis not really sure what you mean, do you mean 1st page with credits and stuff? I assure you I spent not an ounce of extra effort creating it.
If you mean raws - I can't buy nicovideo premium hence the LQ images. If you point to some shit that's explicitly wrong between free seiga raws and my uploads, I will see if I can avoid those in the future.

MD@Home
@labanina the raws you linked in the first post are fine, but the entire chapter looks like it was saved at 50% jpg quality

@MeusArtis how do these look to you then?
ComG0KM.jpg
1FjYm58.jpg

Dex-chan lover
why does it look like he is running up from behind her unless that isn't his carriage?

Dex-chan lover
It's such a hassle being an aristocrat. Party here, meeting there, and if you don't attend to one, people will speculate about breakdown of relationships and whatnot.

wait why renaming popcorn but didn't rename shampoo? come on, Embarrashit is a good name for it!

Aggregator gang
Lol popcorn the name comes from the sound it made. So if corn made a boom sound then you got boom corn

Users who are viewing this thread