Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - Popcorn 1

hmm beheading? burned at stake? public stoning? what will lay ahead for this simpleton. next time on (Manga name)

just remember this is Mtld Great Friggin Work!

Making popcorn is easy, even farmers can make their own. You just have to dry the harvested corn under the sun and you got yourself raw popcorn. Also, there are some typos in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine some thugs tryna get some protection fees from the newly opened army cafeteria in CHINA.

well well well; congratulations for creating an alien logistics cult, viscountess.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work <3 I need to figure out a way to get your sister hooked on series I like that don’t get translations often enough ;)

Dex-chan lover
@LE_MALEM Claude Maximillian Overton Transpire Dibbler, AKA "Cut Me Own Throat" Dibbler, C. M. O. T. Dibbler, Throat, or plain ol' Dibbler. He's a recurring joke character from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Probably my favorite appearance of his was in Small Gods, but The Colour of Magic showed him well too, IIRC. Oh, and Mort, his appearance in Mort was hilarious, trying to pull that over on Death

Dex-chan lover
That's right. Who gave you permission to sell popcorn here? You should be selling Giba meat burgers.

The translation is good, the quality of raw is also good, I think it should be more easier to translate from Bahasa into English ( from my perspective as Indonesian ). Some small correction : Yamato should be Yamano to sync with other dialog.

Users who are viewing this thread