Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Popcorn 2

Group Leader
I caught up with the raw and Bahasa Indonesia versions so the update won't be as frequent.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much.

Thought someone was gonna get shot. Then "a tazer" she might get more gossip about controlling lightning.

But the conclusion was she won the thugs with cuteness and her poor workers got a bit overworked.

Pretty peaceful end to that.

Thanks for your hardwork on translating our favorite scheming gun loli

Contributor
@codydub03 It's more like hiring a bunch of people from a employment agency. She's paying the orphanage a fee for the workers, and the orphanage pays the workers a portion of the fee as their earnings.

What is it with Viscount ranked lady MCs and popcorn? First Latte, now this.
On a serious note, while it WOULD be tiring, I'd personally choose the latter (2 hours of HEAVY work if it means I get to leave work early)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the hard work being put into these translations

With the amount of effort put into machine translating and cross comparing it with Indonasian of all things, don't you think it'd make a ton more sense to just learn the language?

Group Leader
@gmayor61 I don't just use machine translation on Japanese. I use it on Korean as well. I'm already on my 5th and 6th languages, so I might get confused with too many languages.

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 I know xD I was just messing around with how she practically is working them to the bone, then thinking she needs to add more work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. That's unusual but nice. She didn't need to step in and protagonist over the thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread