Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Ch. 83 - Multitasking in the Royal Capital! - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Sooner or later she'll kick start industrial revolution at this rate
Mitsuha is too busy waging war on Not! Spain, building her harem of secondary girlfriends who have to capitulate to 5th place between Sabine (3rd), Collette (2nd), 2nd Countess Pasteur (1st), and the Spanish Ship's Bosun (Honorary 4th girlfriend), discovering she can make modern art that sells for stupid amounts of money, deleting Russia, and renting out USNA' E-2Ds for geographical surveys.

Mitsuha is competent, but her exceptional talent is that shes a genius of human psychology. shes very good at intelligence work without her stolen powers, which just make her better at it. the problem with her tech progression is that shes not aware of the complexity of the historical developments and technology that allowed for such improvements. She eventually hires a retired historical shipwright from england and gives him to Collette/Bozes

one thing i dislike about the official translations is they miss a recurring joke in the novel: Mitsuha's cringy declaration of being the Lightning Priestess becomes increasingly more distorted with time and distance from the kidnapping. Lightning Princess Priestess is what she tries to keep it inline as, but tries is the best she can do.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well all i can say is i hope this series can get picked up again at some point

this is a great series and would love to see more

so again here hoping the series will get picked up again at some point hopefully in the near future

Fed-Kun's army
well all i can say is i hope this series can get picked up again at some point

this is a great series and would love to see more

so again here hoping the series will get picked up again at some point hopefully in the near future
You can read the kmanga reuploads of the new chapters on other manga sites, although with subpar and westernized translation. In my opinion no one should give the localizer a single cent until they finally learn to provide products which aren't inferior to fan translations.

Dex-chan lover
¿why haven't there being any new chapters?, what's going on...
¿why hasn't other group picked this up?

Users who are viewing this thread