Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I like how they think she's a witch. But really, how much food are these girls going to eat!?

Dex-chan lover
What's with all these items. I'd go with food stuff; candies, spices, tea, and coffee. And office supplies; paper, fountain pens, ink, paper clips, ect. I guess you could go with some perfumed soaps as well.

I'm surprised she's selling plastic items. I would think she'd transfer stuff to a container that could be made in that world.

Dex-chan lover
so no one is going to talk about the conviniently placed bottle heads??

Dex-chan lover
why did she choose such random shit, she's been so smart before and then does all this weird stuff. plus all this shit that will draw a ton of attention, electricity really? you think nobles wouldn't immediately want the technology to have easy hot water?

Aggregator gang
x23.jpg

"Ah, but I'll be troubled by how busy it'll get if too many customers come."

Idiot, this is why businesses hire employees. You shouldn't try to do everything on your own. Once your store gets busy enough, just hire some local teenage girls at minimum wage as part-timers to staff your store. (LOLOL)

Why teens? Since it's a "developing world" civilization (i.e. technologically backward and unadvanced), the marriageable age for women is probably relatively young, especially for commoners. Slightly older for women from wealthier families, so teens seem like the best bet as hired help.

these things would defiantly be luxury goods only for noble use if they were made by the people of the world she is visiting... Also I wonder if she realises she can go to a super underdeveloped world and became the ruler of it?? I mean if you wanna talk about living comfortably... (would not be my cup of tea but I think mc could manage running a country ngl)

Either she got scammed or she scammed those girls.
Also, @Nogoodimaginativename Plastic was invented in the beginning of the 1900s but they only became a slight problem several decades later in the 1970s (or was it 80s?). After that it just spiraled downwards.

no... don't explain how the shower works. Like how she got hot water and the water pressure for it.

Can someone edit those shampoo bottles out but leave only the heads. That'll be great. Thank you in advance

Fish is normal at certain places but she still doesn't know how far she is from fishing grounds

Users who are viewing this thread