Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Same, poor Lutz must have had a terrible time there...
Though, I hope we'll have some kind of reaction about the Japanese's sweets that the maid got :)

Dex-chan lover
lol didnt she say she was worried about causing problems bringing things that dont belong back and forth, she seems to just be doing whatever now

The poor girl losing out on her sweets was so adorable lol. I love how she noticed it the way she did too lol.

Aggregator gang
@botodopo shes worried about bringing tech that could ruin their economy or provide overwhelming military superiority to one nation, thus leading to militant imperialism. Face cream and shelving units aren't going to topple the monarchy.

Aggregator gang
@botodopo
Luxury items aren't going to destabilize an agrarian economy. It's certainly not going to provide a military-economic advantage to the nation she lives in.

Oh man, I just realized that the other world she is in now doesn't? have magic. Or am I wrong? if I am not then this is a first for me, feels weird.

Dex-chan lover
ugh she started off so smart but its going like this now, would have liked if she kept using her brain like maybe looking at what other stores look like first.

Dex-chan lover
I mean the paper I get, but they shouldn't be really that far off with lettering.

Users who are viewing this thread